- Pile driving technology
- Manually adjusted variable speed to adjust strokes per minute
- Up to 40 blows per minute
- Drives posts straight and true on almost any terrain
- Easy, fast, rugged and reliable
- Powerful, simple design drives steel, wood, or even railroad ties
- 18° tilt each way
The self-contained Post Driver is the choice for fencing contractors, landscapers, ranchers, farmers, and maintenance departments. Skid steer maneuverability allows the unit to be easily moved around buildings, storage sheds, trees and other obstacles, with minimal hydraulic power. Powered by a minimum of 10 GPM, the Post Driver can drive a 4" to 5" post into the ground in less than 15 seconds.